Welcome to Park Place
Set in 18 acres of beautiful and peaceful grounds, Park Place is a fine old Georgian house close to the Hampshire village of Wickham. This idyllic rural English setting is home to a small community of Indian Roman Catholic nuns who run a thriving pastoral centre for people of all ages, backgrounds and beliefs who are interested in spiritual matters.
In addition to the courses, retreats and concerts organised in-house, Park Place welcomes organisations, businesses, families and individual guests from all parts of the UK and beyond, in addition to serving the local community of Wickham. Park Place is part of the new pastoral area of Our Lady Star of the Sea, within the Catholic diocese of Portsmouth.
- Flexible, well-priced conference and training facilities.
- Short courses in ethical and spiritual issues, yoga and the arts.
- Bed-and-breakfast and self-catering accommodation at varying levels to suit all budgets.
- A popular venue for music, drama and community events.
- Mass for Catholics in the area and all who would like to join us.
- A supportive community, through the 'Friends of Park Place'
- A beautiful location for special events, such as weddings and family celebrations.